Next-Gen Everest Models
Purposeful Ford Everest Ambiente
Adventure Ready Ford Everest Trend
Striking Ford Everest Sport
Sophisticated Ford Everest Platinum
Next-Gen Ford Everest Design
Next-Gen Ford Everest Exterior
Next-Gen Ford Everest Lighting
Next-Gen Ford Everest LED Taillamps
Next-Gen Ford Everest Interior
You spend so much time here, it deserves to be exceptional. Sophisticated, spacious and beautifully crafted with new soft touch finishes, Next-Gen Everest's interior is designed and engineered to be a sanctuary.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Technology
Next-Gen Ford Everest SYNC® 4A1
SYNC 4A1 is a cloud-connected in-vehicle communication and entertainment system. There's a host of features, made easier by the system showing your last 5 actions. The information cards are simple to navigate using intuitive gestures. With wireless smartphone integration, and a 10.1" or 12" touchscreen, you'll experience a whole new world of connectivity through your vehicle.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Cloud Based Navigation2
Digital Owner's Manual
No more searching through hundreds of printed pages. Access your Digital Owner's Manual, information on vehicle features and a whole lot more - available through your SYNC 4A1 touchscreen.
Next-Gen Ford Everest 360-Degree Camera34
Next-Gen Ford Everest FordPass™6 Connectivity
Design Your Cluster
Next-Gen Ford Everest Wireless Charging Pad
Next-Gen Ford Everest USB Charging
Next-Gen Ford Everest Zone Lighting10
Next-Gen Ford Everest Wireless Apple CarPlay™ ® 7 8 & Android Auto™ ® 7 8
Connect to Apple CarPlay™ ® 7 8 and Android Auto™ ® 7 8 without a cord in sight. So, say goodbye to tangled cables and hello to the sleek interior you've always wanted.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Towing
Why settle? With a suite of purpose-built features plus 3.5 Tonne Towing capacity12 13, the Next-Gen Everest gives you supreme hauling capability and confidence.
Ford Everest Integrated Trailer Brake Controller14 15
Compatible across different trailer setups, the optional factory-fit Trailer Brake Controller14 15delivers smooth and effective trailer braking.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Selectable Drive Modes13
Built Ford Tough DNA
At the push of a button, a dedicated off-road screen16 provides the ability to see vehicle information such as off-road status and pitch & roll. Vehicles additionally fitted with a 360-Degree Camera4 will also see a front camera view of the terrain ahead17.
Comfortable, central and where fitted, with advanced automated parking features9 at hand, Everest's new e-Shifter18 delivers next-generation control.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Off-Road Accessories
Next-Gen Ford Everest Comfort
Ford Everest 7 Seats. Space for family comfort19
Ford Everest Handsfree Power Liftgate
Ford Everest Ride and Handling
Next-Gen Ford Everest Third Row Seating19
Next-Gen Ford Everest Safety
Ford Everest Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control (iACC) with Lane Centering
iACC helps you maintain the correct speed when you're on the road and with Stop & Go26, can slow down your Everest if traffic ahead has stopped or slowed. Lane Centring scans lane markings to help alert you to move safely back to the centre of your lane. Speed Sign Recognition helps you stay at the right speed32.
Pre-Collision Assist with Intersection Assist24 27
Everest can alert you to a potential collision with a vehicle, cyclist or pedestrian in front of you and now, Intersection Assist can detect vehicles when turning27. If you don't take corrective action, the brakes can apply automatically.
Lane Keeping System with Road Edge Detection24 28
Designed with road-trips in mind, Everest can provide gentle steering support to help prevent the vehicle from drifting off the road.
Ford Everest Active Park Assist 2.024 20
For times when you don't want to do it yourself, by simply holding down Platinum's Park Aid button, Next-Gen Everest can help steer the car into position.
Ford Everest now with 9 Airbags
Evasive Steer Assist17
Ford Everest Reverse Brake Assist24 31
BLIS with Trailer Coverage
Next-Gen Everest takes blind-spot-detection to the next level. BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage29 30 can alert you if a vehicle is detected in your Everest's or trailer's blind spot. It's added peace of mind and makes for safer and less stressful driving.
1. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all SYNC 4A features are compatible with all phones.
2. Connected Built-In Navigation services require SYNC 4A, FordPass Connect modem, and the FordPass App (FordPass terms apply). Eligible vehicles receive a 1-year connected navigation service that begins on the new vehicle warranty start date. Connected services depend on compatible network availability, including access to the 3G/4G telecommunications networks.
3. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
4. Standard on Platinum only. Optional on Trend & Sport at additional cost. Not available on Ambiente.
5. Where the off-road screen feature is fitted (off-road screens only available on Next-Gen Everest 4x4 models and rotary selectable drive modes (SDM)
Use Remote Vehicle Start and Stop responsibly and only in well ventilated areas where you are aware of your vehicle's surroundings.
7. Apple CarPlay™ / Android Auto™ requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS / Android™ (as applicable) and active data service. SYNC® does not control Apple CarPlay / Android Auto while in use. Apple / Google and other third parties are responsible for their respective functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Apple CarPlay, Siri Eyes Free, iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Android Auto and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc.
8. Wireless Charging only available with compatible phones.
9. Standard on Platinum only. Not available on Ambiente, Trend or Sport.
10. Standard on Platinum only. Optional on Trend & Sport at additional cost. Not available on Ambiente.
11. Standard on Trend, Sport & Platinum. Not available on Ambiente.
12. Maximum towing capacity-braked using the optional Genuine Ford tow pack (at additional cost). Subject to State and Territory regulations. To comply with these limits, occupants and / or luggage may need to be restricted to not exceed the GCM and GVM limits. For further details regarding passenger and luggage restrictions, please consult your authorised Ford Dealer and / or refer to the Owner’s Manual.
13. Some drive modes only available on 4x4 models.
14. Tow Bar and Integrated Brake Controller optional at additional cost.
15. When using the Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, drivers must set the gain on the Braker Controller unit.
16. The Off-Road Screen feature is only available on 4x4 models excluding Ambiente.
17. Front camera view is only available where a 360-degree camera is fitted.
18. e-Shifter is only available on 4x4 models.
19. Standard on Sport and Platinum only. Optional at additional cost on Trend. Not available on Ambiente
20. Standard on Platinum only. Not available on other variants.
21. Standard on Trend, Sport and Platinum only. Optional at additional cost on Ambiente
22. Standard on Sport and Platinum only. Not available on Ambiente and Trend.
23. BANG & OLUFSEN© 2022 and B&O© 2022. BANG & OLUFSEN™ and B™ are registered trademarks of Bang & Olufsen Group. Licensed by Harman Becker Automotive Systems Manufacturing Kft. All rights reserved.
24. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions.
25. iACC with Lane Centring has a minimum operating speed of 20km/hr. Detection of lower speed limit will result in system entering standby. The Stop & Go functionality of this system operates as low as 0km/hr in traffic jam situations.
26. If vehicle is stopped for more than three seconds, driver must intervene and press “RES” button or accelerator pedal to resume the system operation,
27. Intersection Assist does not detect all vehicles in intersection, pedestrians or cyclists. It does not replace safe driving. See Owner’s Manual for Limitations.
28. Designed for use on rural roads at speeds of 65 – 110km/h
29. Trailer Coverage system supports conventional trailer dimensions: up to 2.4m wide (measured at trailer front) and up to 10m long from the rear of your vehicle. Drivers will need to create a profile of their trailers in SYNC to support this system.
30. Only works with a genuine factory fit Ford Tow Bar.
31. Reverse Brake Assist functions when in Reverse and travelling at a speed of 2-12 km/h (1-7 mph). Please see the Owner's Manual for precautions and limitations.
32. Drivers are responsible for maintaining the correct legal speed limit at all times and should not rely solely upon the Speed Sign Recognition system.
Pre-production vehicle specifications and images shown. Specifications and features on production model may vary.
10.1-inch touchscreen on Ambiente models. 12-inch touchscreen on Trend, Sport & Platinum.